Friday, February 23, 2007

10!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!

That's right she is stuck on 10.

DELIGHT-O-METER is at 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful day it was yesterday and we enjoyed every minute of it. The weather was just perfect and so was our trip. Tonya and I just knew that we were going to make Delight so tired but she was right with us shopping at all our normal stops Lifeway, Target, Payless, Sams and of course Hobby Lobby. And how could I forget our delicious meal at ON THE BORDER. Delicious for me but maybe not so much for Tonya & Delight. They decided they would try the FISH TACO..........that sounded just a little to strange to me but...........I thought go for it if that's what ya'll want go for it........but I was still thinking fish on my Mexican Food???
Delight said oh yes we have had fish tacos at the Stauters and they were delicious. Needless to say...........from the expression on their faces I think it would be safe to say I don't think they would recommend the fish tacos. You may just want to ask them yourself I really don't want to speak for them. But over all the trip was GREAT!!! Thanks, Delight for letting Tonya & I go, we enjoyed it. Glad you did not get to tired.

Terry Joe & Delight are ready to go to MD Anderson. They are expecting wonderful things to happen. Delight said she would call us on Tuesday and let us know the progress and so that I could post on the blog. So as soon as I hear from her I will be posting on Tuesday.

WE ALL LOVE YOU DELIGHT!!! WE ARE ALL STANDING WITH YOU DURING THIS TRYING TIME. WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Delight! We're all pulling for you!

Andrea Griggs said...

It was great seeing you yesterday. There is nothing like a Delight hug, always full of warmth and love. I also enjoyed seeing the family. The grandbabies are precious. I am looking forward to having a couple to spoil and send home. And, your new home is great. I could get use to living there real quick. Please call me when T.J. buys cows and becomes a rancher. That I will have to see.

I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you today in your travels. You are a very special friend and I love you. My prayers are with you and T.J. and I will check on you daily. Don't forget to keep your "magic afghan" around you if you need support or comfort. You have a multitude of people praying and pulling for you.

As far as T.J.'s driving in Houston... I'll just say, you get an extra prayer for that. When Carol and I went to Houston several years ago, her knuckles stayed white from gripping the steering wheel and my face was white from fright. We even got lost in a parking garage. That took some work. There are other stories but they can't be shared on this site. I'll share those with you when you get home.

Again, know you are loved and loved and loved... Annie