Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SHE'S BACK

11:30am

I was excited to see Delight's smiling face this morning. She looked really good and felt good except for being tired from the trip. She said that they got back to Idabel around 8:00pm.

She has already left to go take a radiation treatment. She felt good enough to drive herself today!!! After today she will have 4 treatments left.

DELIGHT-O-METER is still at a 10. GREAT!!

She did not know when she would be starting chemo. After she has completed her radiation she would go and talk with the doctor. She thought possibly she would be taking chemo once a week.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it back and that you will be able to have your treatments close to home. I think we all do better when we are in our secure surroundings, and for you with the amazing support group that you have makes it even better. You are amazing and so is your family and the wonderful people that are around you every day. Hang in there my friend. I love you, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Heh! Sis,
Glad you are back from Houston. I will be checking on you sometime this weekend if you are up to talking.
I love you all so very much and I wish I lived closer so I could take you to treatments. Let me know what I can do.
LOVE, Sis