Thursday, February 8, 2007

DELIGHT-O-METER IS AT A 10

Delight is feeling better because she came in this morning DEMANDING that I put her at a 10 today. After questioning her I must agree she is at a 10 today. She looks better today than I have seen her look lately. Her throat doesn't hurt as bad.

Riley & Blu both of you should be happy today with the 10.

The lady from MD Anderson called yesterday, her first appointment is scheduled for February 27, 2007 at 9:30am.

She is fired up today!!!!!

I'm so glad to see that fire back.

Look out everyone..............SHE'S BACK IN FULL FORCE

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight, I haven't told you how much I enjoyed our time together on Tuesday.Hope I didn't "wear you out"! Thanks so much for letting me help.
Hey, you do look great today! Glad you're feeling better.
Love Ya, Cindy
P.S.
Kaye, you really are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Delight, I'm so happy and thankful to see you're at a "10" today (great picture) and thanks Kaye for the updates.
Love,
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi, Delight!

Just wanted to let you know that all of us at John Carr CPA read the DELIGHT-ful Blog every morning when we have our break. We think that Kaye is doing a great job keeping everyone updated and we know that she could have a career in community reporting if the banking thing doesn't work out. (Always have a back-up plan! lol) We are all praying for a full and speedy recovery for you, and we know that the Lord has got you on his agenda. He is shining His light through you every day. You're on the prayer chains at By-Pass COC, Haworth COC, and BB First Assembly, as well as probably every church in a 100 mile radius, so you're gonna do great! We Love You!

Randee, Charlotte, & Betty

P.S. Keep writing, Kaye!