Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELIGHT-O-METER IS AT A 10 AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!! I told you that it is stuck!

Delight looks & feels so good today!!!! Where is the camera??

She had a good day yesterday driving herself to the doctor. She made stops at Target, Cato and then her normal visit to the radiation clinic. When she got home she had some delicious chicken enchiladas!! Thanks Cindy! She feels so good today that she is going to drive herself again today!! Wait a minute I can't leave early today??? There's always tomorrow.

She is getting ready to leave for MD Anderson Sunday. They will be stay with Blu & Jennifer Sunday night and driving on to Houston on Monday. Her appointment is Tuesday morning 9:ooam. I'm believing God has just the doctor waiting to see & help you, Delight. I'm expecting to hear some encouraging news on Tuesday.

Thanks, Vicki Young for helping Delight collect all of her old records from Dallas. I think she has everything she needs to take to MD Anderson.

I almost forgot to tell you that Delight is still not taking any pain medicine. She has even quit taking the liquid medicine for her throat. That's GREAT Delight.

Have a GOOD Day,

Kaye

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep those 10's coming!!!! Glad to hear you are having such a great day. You are welcome but you know I would do anything for you, anytime. I love you, Vicki

Anonymous said...

I am a few days behind on keeping up with the posts myself. It is great to see that 10 is the norm these days. I hope that you have a safe trip to MD Anderson and that the doctors have only good things to report.

And just a little note for Vicky, Andrea and T.J. - I must be the only child that moma and Johnice didn't have to come to town looking for!!!!

Take care and I love you guys...Carol

Anonymous said...

I saw Delight at lunch today and convinced her to let me go with her. She was way past 10 on the D-o-M. We had a great time.

She did express that she was very hungry for some of Sheila's chocolate muffins, and that Sheila could drop them off at my house for delivery. I said that I would be happy to do that and surely Sheila would not deny Delight's hankering for chocolate muffins!!!!

I am really enjoying reading this banter between the Grigg's girls and Vicky. I thought Terry Joe was the wild teenager, not Vicky. Please keep the story going, as I feel like I am missing out on some good scoop. It is like reading a good Idabel soap opera.

Again, had fun today. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ditto to everything Kaye said!! You did look great today!! And we are expecting great news on Tuesday!! Love Cindy

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Delight-o-meter should be recalibrated and go higher than 10. I bet you would be over 10 if there was a reading! I am praying for only good things from MD Anderson. Glad you will get to see Jenn & Blu too.

Note to Lisa - I actually was a perfect teenager - and everybody that knows me knows I wouldn't tell a story!!!! But please don't ask Johnice any questions. I am afraid she would just shake her head and say she would rather forget. And Carol - since you were still in a playpen when I was a teenager, I missed out on your mischief - ha! That is what I am calling it - MISCHIEF - and nothing else. Right TJ & Andrea?

But back to Delight, I was so inspired by the success of the bake sale, that I am trying to put one together here in Jenks for a 21 year old daughter of a friend that has brain cancer. The Idabelians are a total inspiration! And Delight you have to be one of the most blessed people I know to have so many good-good friends. No matter if they live in Texas like Vicki & Kim or where. You have touched so many lives that have been fortunate enough to have you as part of theirs - and that includes your sister-in-law in Jenks! Love you lots, Vicky

Anonymous said...

Way to go Momma!! I can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you, Jenn

Andrea Griggs said...

A 10 doesn't get much better and what a beautiful day to feel good! I will be in Idabel this weekend and would like to stop by and say hello if you feel like company. I will call Saturday afternoon. Hope you get your chocolate muffins!

Love to you and the family - Andrea

Note to Vicky - the perfect teenager. That is interesting - hum...

Anonymous said...

Delight you know I will make you chocolate muffins any time you want them. When you return from MD Anderson I will make some. How many of you out there think those muffins would actually get to Delight if I delivered them to Lisa first??? I agree with Vicky the D-o-Meter needs to go higher. Can't wait for you to get to Houston. We will all be praying for you especially with Terry Joe's driving!!! Give Jenn a hug for me. Love to all of you, Sheila