Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another GOOD DAY

It is really GOOD to see Delight back at work today!!!

She is feeling & looking good this morning. I told her that I was going to kick the
DELIGHT-O-METER back up this morning. She is at a 9 1/2 today!!!!!

She was able to talk to the doctor yesterday and he told her not to sleep during the day, so maybe she could sleep better at night. Last night she said that she woke up at 3:30am but thought she went back to sleep at 4:30am. Then she slept until 7:00am.
That was a lot better than what she has been doing lately.

The doctor did tell her that the knot on her chest had gone down. Her throat does not seem to hurt as bad. She had gotten some liquid pain medicine Friday to numb her throat. It has been helping a lot. This is all GREAT news!!

Please tell everyone about the BAKE SALE tomorrow. We are going to have a lot of DELICIOUS things to buy!!! Hopefully Delight will be able to be down stairs for a little while tomorrow. Come in & visit & see how GOOD she looks.

Kaye

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! 9 1/2- That is the kind of news I like to hear. I'm sorry you are struggling with getting a good night sleep. That alone will wear you out and probably make you feel a little cranky. Again, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you. Andrea

Anonymous said...

Am getting to work on something for the bake sale. Tell Lisa to pay big money for the chocolate muffins!! Glad to hear you slept better and that you were able to get something for your throat. Thinking about you and praying for you as always. Love, Sheila

Anonymous said...

You sounded great this morning. I am so glad you are having another good day! Love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you slept better last night and that you have been able to get something for your throat. I went to Edmond to see Rachel this weekend and she told me to tell you that you are in her thoughts also. Take care and I look forward to reading about more good days. Thoughts, prayers and love....Carol G.

Anonymous said...

Well . . . once again I was able to take Delight to Texarkana. I had to be going anyway, so, we went together. I would definitely say that the Delight-O-Meter was at its highest point today. She talked my ears off as I was concentrating on driving in the monsoon!!!!! Last Friday when we went, you could tell that she was tiring quickly. I would say that she had much energy today. Prayers are paying off. D, I had a great time with you as always. Again, so sorry for the reason for the trip, but had a blast with you. Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hooty Hoo Ray!!! Delight is feeling better! That is great news. I am SO glad you have some relief for your throat. And the knot is smaller. So good to hear. I am sorry the Dr. put a damper on the day naps. I guess the next thing he is going to think you have to work all day!HA!HA! Hope tonight and tomorrow find you feeling even better. Love you, Becky
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO A REAL SWEETHEART!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Delight,

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am glad to hear that you had a good day. We pray you have many, many, many, many...more. I hope the bake sale goes well today and ya'll make a ton of money.

I made a CD with mine & Christopher's wedding pictures and some other random pictures of us and of the twins and the rest of the family. I got it in the mail yesterday, so it should be headed your way!!

Love, Stacey

Anonymous said...

Heh! Sis,
Glad you are feeling good today. We look forward to seeing you this weekend. Coffee time!!!!!!!