Monday, February 26, 2007

THEY HAVE LANDED IN HOUSTON !!!!!!!!!!

2:30PM

Delight just called Tonya to let everyone know that they made it safely to Houston. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn on Old Spanish Trail Road. They had to get different reservations because of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo caused some sort of mix up. Anyway they can take a shuttle to the part of the hospital she needs to go to. She said that Luby's was next door to them.

Delight wanted everyone to know that Terry Joe made it fine driving to Houston. They had a good visit with Blu & Jennifer Sunday & Sunday night.

She said that as soon as they found out anything tomorrow they would call and let us know.

Kaye

5 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

You are in my prayers. Love ya Annie

Anonymous said...

Delight,
I finally learned how to do the Comments. Duh!! Barty and I have been trying for weeks, but finally figured it out. Ha. Hope you are still feeling good and my love, prayers, and thoughts are with you.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting to hear! You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday...Love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful visiting with you and TJ last Thursday, Delight. You really look like you feel wonderful!! I hope all goes well in Houston, and I will be checking daily to find out how you're doing. Please take care, and know that Chip and I will be praying for you daily.
Andi

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful visit with Mom and Dad too. I love that she came to stay with me. Everyone please keep mom in your prayers.
Love, Jenn