Wednesday, February 14, 2007

BAKE SALE IS GOING GREAT!!!!

10:30am

What a GREAT turnout!!! We hardly have anything left. It has been a WONDERFUL morning!!!

Delight is feeling really good and has been downstairs greeting everyone.
She had a good night sleep last night only waking up at 3:30am and then going back to sleep in Terry Joe's chair.

GOOD NEWS!!! She has not had to take much of her pain medicine.

SHE deserves a 10 on the DELIGHT-O-METER today!!! GO DELIGHT GO!!! She asked me earlier how she looked. I told her she looked very beautiful! Purple is one of her colors.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to EVERYONE who baked or purchased something!!!

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Wish I was there to share in the goodies. I have been craving chocolate muffins some for strange reason. It's good to know you are feeling better. Enjoy the day...
Love ya - Andrea

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are having a good day and that you got some rest last night. Tell Tonya that the chocolate covered strawberries were absolutely wonderful and I am sorry I missed you when I was at the bank. Have a great Valentine's Day....love...Carol G.