Thursday, February 8, 2007

This is TJ. I just want to thank everyone for the concern, thoughts, help, food, prayers, and most of all the spiritual uplifting you have been providing for my lovely wife. She is a 10+ morning, noon, and night to me. Kaye and Tammy, you girls are really good at this and it is so obvious how heartfelt your efforts are. Thank you so much! Everyone's comments really inspire Delight and I know that she is strengthened and comforted by them. Your love for Delight is an inspiration to me as well. I know a lot of people have added Delight to their prayer-lists at a number of different churches. Please continue to do so as I know you will. I would thank each one of you individually for all you have done in such a short time but I would run out of "blog-space" and besides that my memory isn't what it used to be. I have to go now and see if I can steal a "hug and a kiss".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too are in our prayers Daddy. We love you and everything you do. I have said it before and I will say it again...You were the savior that mom and I needed so many years ago. You and mom are the the reason I am the person I am today. You have her heart Daddy and now you are her continued strength. Our family wouldn't be the same without you and the love that the two of you share. You were our God send, our blessing, Daddy. Thank you! Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you are the sweetest.