Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10:15 WEDNESDAY

I just talked to Darlene and she said that Delight had a pretty restful night. She and Walter stayed with her last night. Terry Joe went to the motel to get some rest.
Delight was wanting some cream of wheat this morning so they were working on getting her that. Darlene said that her vitals were good. Her pressure was 114/68 at about 8:30 this morning. Walter had a flat this morning on his pickup and was at the tire shop getting it fixed. Tonya & I will be going to Dallas this afternoon and staying the night. I will be posting again when we get there.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay & Tonya - you are some really awesome friends to have. I am so thankful that the Eidson's have you in their life.

I also want to thank Brian Shipp for being such a wonderful and caring boss. He & Lisa have been so good to Delight & TJ. Brian gets the boss of the year(s) award as far as I am concerned.

Everybody please be safe on the road to Dallas. There is something to be said for the "small town". I miss that!

Love to all,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

T.J.

I haven't called because I figured you had about all you could handle. I just wanted yall to know that I keep up with the blog every day, and like everyone else, I wish I could help in some way...if I can, you have my #.
I love you guys.

Stewart