Wednesday, August 13, 2008

11:45 WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Well it's about 11:30 and Tonya & I are in the waiting room. Terry Joe is back in with Delight. We are supposed to rotate out with him. We stayed in the room for quite a while. She did not eat the peanuts that Terry Joe went and got her. She talked quite a bit. We were telling her messages that everyone told us to tell her. Tellers we read her the poem. She smiled and said those girls. I told her that yall loved her and she said to tell you that she loved you, too. She seemed to feel a little better. She did tell me she was so tired. She also was wondering when she was going to get better. We told her we know she is tired...she would be getting better really soon. I know that her breathing is not as labored as it was. That was good to see. Her checks are pink and her color looks better than it did on Friday. She did get scared/panicked while we were in with her. She wanted Terry Joe. Tonya came to the waiting room to get him and he hurried to her room. She settled down pretty quickly. She wanted some pain medicine soon after that. They gave her some and Terry Joe told me that he would sit with her for a while. I am patiently waiting for his call. I wish I could show you what Tonya is doing. She has her a bed (with sheets) on the couch. I don't think she is asleep but her eyes are shut. It has been a trip in this waiting room tonight. People are still coming in at this hour! I will post again if I get to go back and stay with her.

Kaye

No comments: