Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Talk with Delight

I couldn't help myself. I know T.J. and Delight have been swamped with calls and visitors, but I just had to call T.J. tonight to see how she was doing. After we spoke a while, Delight got on the phone to talk. Wow! A familiar voice never sounded so sweet....and so strong! Delight has been through a lot in the last week, but she sounded like her old self again.

:)

All our prayers and thoughts are with you guys. We can't wait for you to come home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight and T.J. you are in our prayers. Just keep getting stronger.

Anonymous said...

Jim & I made our way to Dallas this weekend to check on Delight & TJ for ourselves. It is very distressing to watch those you love be in pain, tired, scared, and then some. But I have to say that I felt so much better when I left. I wasn't there for the worst part, and she still isn't out of the woods; but I can tell she is improved. She is a very strong lady and I am just in awe of her desire still to comfort everybody else.

She is talking about surely it won't be long before she gets to go home. So that shows that she is not giving up.

I know that reminding her friends and loved ones to prayer for her is not necessary. She has so much love and support and I know that means everything to her, TJ & their kids.

Thanks again Kay for keeping everybody informed. I know I felt like the blog was my lifeline last week. You are the best!

Vicky Eidson Bailey