Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Delight Still Improving

I am in the ICU room with my lovely wife. The hospital has free wireless for patients and their families. Isn't technology wonderful, even for a dinosaur like me. Delight is still feeling better, she has had a little nausea and had to take some pain meds but nothing unusual. Jen came back by with Little Joe and they let him in for a few minutes to see his "MiMi. I think that lifted her spirits some too. Anyway, we are waiting for the Dr. to come back by, maybe he will this afternoon or this evening. Delight is watching her soap operas and catnapping and in between trying to keep me in line. All of you take care and thanks again for keeping us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TJ & Delight,
I am keeping track of you through the blog & Mom. My heart has stopped a couple of times. I hate that I am not there, but I know you have plenty of support.
My arms are reaching from Jenks.
I love you both so very much,
Vicky

Andrea Griggs said...

Please give your lovely wife a hug from me. Tell her I am keeping all of you in my prayers and would like to come visit soon. Love you all dearly. Annnie

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that you're improving. We will be coming Saturday, if you aren't home by then.
Love,
Darlene & Family

Anonymous said...

Please hug Delight for me too. You are both so strong, I think about you and pray for you daily. Love, Vicki Y.