Friday, August 8, 2008

CHEMO TREATMENT

Delight had a chemo treament at 8:30pm last night. She also had her lung drained again last night about 10:30. The doctor had told Terry Joe that the cancer was what was causing the lung to fill up, so they felt like they had to do the chemo treatment. I don't know how long the treatment lasted. Walter said that she was able to get a little rest after all the treatments. She was doing okay this morning when I talked to him about 6:00am. Tonya & I are going to Dallas this morning. When we get there I will try and get Terry Joe's lap top and post on how she is doing.

Kaye

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

Lord, I come with Delight to the foot of the cross. I ask for your mighty touch upon her and that she would sense and feel your presence there with her. Calm her fears and replace them with your blessed peace. Be with the doctors and the nursing staff that is treating her. Be with her family and give them strength. We pray for healing. Draw her close to you. May your hand be upon her and sustain her. A-men