Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING

I called Charmyrle this morning around 9:00am to check on Delight and she asked if I wanted to talk to her!! Delight told me that she just finished eating her breakfast (ham omelet) and drinking her coffee & juice. You could really tell that she was struggling to breathe. She said a couple more things and I told her it was good to talk to her and I told her to hand the phone back to Charmyrle... I hated for her to waste her breath talking to me. Her being able to talk to me is really hard for me to believe. I'm glad she is improving. I ask Charmyrle if they had to drain the lung again, she said that at 10:30 last night they put a drain tube in and she is breathing much better since they did that. Terry Joe had gone to eat breakfast in the cafeteria.

Please continue to pray for them.

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaye, thank you so much for keeping us posted on Delight. We are continuing to pray for her. Kristi Manuel

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks so much, Kaye. I know we don't comment as often. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say, but we're still out here.

Delight, you are truly a remarkable woman.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I want to thank someone who thinks that she doesn't do a very good job keeping us all so well informed on my sweet sister's progress. Sometimes, it is the only way I know in a day how she is really doing. I read the blog and I know whether Delight has had a good day or a bad one. Thank you, Kaye, from the bottom of my heart. I love you for caring so much for Delight that you take so much of your time to do a fantastic job. Don't forget you are loved and appreciated for this.

I got to spend some really good time with Delight this weekend. When I left her today at 2:00PM, I thought she looked better and felt better than she has all week. If this isn't true, she is a better actress than I think. Riley and Jennifer were planning on spending the night with her and I hope T.J. was going back to the hotel and get a real night's sleep for the first time in a week. At least that is the orders I left. HA!

I hope that little sis of mine is home very soon. She is a real fighter! Love, Charmyrle