Thursday, August 14, 2008

4:00am THURSDAY MORNING

My shift is just now over. I have been in Delight's room since about 12:15. Tonya is back with her now. They had just came in to do an xray. Terry Joe is asleep (snoring loudly) on the couch. Delight has been sleeping fairly. Her vitals have been good. Her pressure was 109/85 when I left. She is a lot more alert today than she was on Friday. The nurse came in at 2:10am and wanted to give her a sponge bath....she looked at the nurse and said now??? And the nurse nodded her head yes and Delight said softly not right now. When she left I just busted out laughing and Delight just shook her head. She has been in a couple of times changing IV bags. I have spent most of the night watching Delight try to sleep and trying to figure out what the building was I was looking at out the window. People are still in the waiting room moving around. oops I think they woke up Terry Joe. No...the snoring has started back. I will post again later this morning.

Kaye

No comments: