Saturday, August 9, 2008

SATURDAY MORNING

I have talked with Johnice twice this morning. The first time she was telling me that she had to have her lung drained again around 12:00am. The doctor is talking about putting a drain tube in her chest to keep that drained all the time. Johnice had sat with her for several hours while the others tried to get some rest.

Then around 10:45 she called back and said Delight was talking a little and was sitting up in the chair. WHAT A CHANGE FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE. She had also had a little breakfast, juice and milk. Delight is sure a fighter. She is not going to give up....I just kept asking Johnice..really? really? she is? From seeing her the night before it was SO hard to believe.

Keep those prayers going her way. She is depending on them.

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaye
You are such a wonderful friend to Delight! Thank you for keeping us updated. I am praying constantly for Delight and you are right she is a fighter. God is good and faithful. Deidre

Andrea Griggs said...

TJ - I am still praying for all of you. In Prayer - Andrea

Lisa said...

Terry Joe, Please post what is going on. We do not want to call you.

Anonymous said...

Kaye and TJ,
I am a dinosaur on this blogging and don't know if you will even get this, but I have been reading your blog every day since I was told about it a few weeks ago. I can't help but cry and feel helpless but Delight is in my prayers always. Please tell her I love her and am counting on seeing her in her office again soon. I pray for strength for all of you who continue to be there for Delight also. Love, Debbie Butler